WASABI | SHORT
The rich patterns combined with luscious fabrics make Rafikimonos a unique experience to wear and see. Each is produced in limited quantities to ensure a bespoke and luxurious feel. Be it a formal affair, beach time, lounging at home, or a night out of town, Rafikimonos adapt for any occasion. It includes an extra wide belt (used as a head wrap or scarf too!) and a lined zippered travel pouch. Rafikimonos can be worn open, belted, or converted into a kaftan.
- Cut for a relaxed fit
- Hidden hook-and-eye closures (to convert into kaftan)
- Deep Pockets
- Kimono sleeves
- So soft it will make you squeal with joy
- Shorty Rafikimono (a kimono-kaftan robe)
- Extra-wide belt (used as head wrap or scarf too!)
- Lined zippered travel pouch
FABRIC & CARE:
Rafikimonos are built to last. It’s made with a silk-polyester blend for utmost comfort. Unlike pure silk, Rafikimonos are easy care and easy wear.
To maintain its softness, hand wash your Rafikimono gently using mild soap and hang it up to dry it. Wash with similar colors. Lightly iron when needed to get it looking like new again. Rafikimonos are dry clean safe.
SIZE & FIT:
Rafikimonos are truly one-size-fits-all for 95% of people of different shapes and sizes. But for those with unique dimensions or particular requests, we can customize any of our products to fit you comfortably.
- Unisex = loose fit
- One-size-fits-most (will fit any XS to XL)
- Models measure from 5’1 to 6’5
- Please refer to our size guide in the product photos for the specific dimensions.